“Building a Fiber-Connected World” is the tagline of Broadband Communities magazine, and each year the FTTH

“Building a Fiber-Connected World” is the tagline of Broadband Communities magazine, and each year the FTTH Top 100 list recognizes organizations that lead the way in this arena. Fiber-to-the-home deployment in the United States is beginning to outpace legacy copper broadband, a trend that is impacting service providers and their vendor suppliers. Fiber-based broadband services, according to an RVA study commissioned by the Fiber Broadband Association, surpassed DSL in 2018 as the second-most common type of home internet connection in North America, following cable. According to the research firm, fiber now passes 39 million homes in the United States (1.6 million of them have multiple fiber passings) and connects 18.6 million homes, up 17 percent over 2017. A large portion – 71 percent – of fiber-to-the-home builds are by large incumbents. The remaining 29 percent are from Tier 2 and 3 providers, including a mix of independent telcos, municipalities, competitive providers and electric cooperatives. Vendors are also seeing a transition in the equipment they sell. For example, Broadband Trends reported that global DSL port shipments declined 22 percent year-over-year to reach 35....

It’s not too late to get the wireless camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere for $27

We had a sneaking suspicious that this Prime Day deal would end up being one of the most popular deals we covered, and we were right. It makes sense, since the DEPSTECH WF010 WiFi Borescope Inspection Camera is a top-seller for us anytime we cover a sale. For Prime Day, this excellent $36 iPhone and Android accessory is down to just $26.99 after the Prime Day discount and an extra couple bucks off when you use the coupon code IY39VX66 at checkout. It’s awesome, and you still have time to snag one at a fantastic price! Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article. Fast Home Wifi Router, Enterprise Wifi Router – P&W,https://www.p2w-tech.com/